Tuesday, June 14, 2011

^V^ MLA Charity n Property investment ^V^















^V^

I just bot one unit of AFC condo @ price of RM330K+ not so long ago , d block that bot in is block A with package offering 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 +4 + 1 ,

These r d goodies of it >

8% per year Guaranteed Rental Return up to 25 years*

Cyberjaya Premium Apartment Guaranteed Rental Return

- Register NOW to enjoy 5% early bird discount
- 8% investment return per annum*
- Guaranteed lease to MMU for a period of 25 years
- Next to Multimedia University entrance
- Multimedia University - MMU (Estimated student population: 13,000)
- Lim Kok Wing University College (Estimated student population: 9,500)
- Size: From 913 sq ft to 1915 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Fully furnised

***

U hv d option 2 sell off after 4 years upon completion , property is booming now, with selling price of 350 per sqft, I believe there is room 4 her 2 rise , look ard... average mkt price is ard RM430 per sqft !

2 Years from now, I dont think she will stay where it is @ RM350+ per sqft , what say u ?

Margin of safety, even if mkt goes against u , with d guaranteed return of 8 % per annum , u r safe enuf 2 hv return more than FD ^_-

FYI, Andaman is also d developer of Cova Square @ Kota Damansara ( right in front of Segi Uni ), selling price @ RM280K in year 2006 , completed in year 2008, average rental ard RM2,600 n current selling price is more than RM450K liao.

4 those who r interested , I think it is safe bet n oso a good deal ^_-

Its link :-

http://andaman.com.my/

On behalf of MLA, I would like 2 thanks u guys 4 d MLA donation as above , Kam siah _^
2 Stee,

My answer 2 u...

XXXX with total asset less than 10% of ABC is selling u @ PE >15

XXXXX with total asset worth 10% of ABC group is oso selling u @ PE >15.

ABC @ ???? is selling u @ PE 12+ !

See d gem here ?

Could it be possible that world 3 rd largest ???? or world blue chip selling u @ PE 12+ FOREVER !?

I think u shld got d answer oledi ^_-

I just got d msg from my fan hweelin that she is still keeping my favco in hand, she told me d returns is more than 100% liaoo..congrats hweelin..patience is golden ^_-

I never thought she still keeping this baby under her pillow 4 SO LONG ! ha ha

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GYW-rdwnDS4/TFvodWrxF3I/AAAAAAAADUg/Cvqil7UfOMg/s1600/unrealized+PnL+graph+1.jpg

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2010/08/v-bstead-371-serta-jawapan-utk-graduan.html


2 Chang, u hv yr points here , but 4 those who bot casa USJ ( next 2 subang summit ) n Cova square near Segi uni , they r under d same developer , n I can tell u besides high returns in rental, d property appreciation there is great ! casa USJ block A selling @ 260K + free unit trusts ,now calling 4 350K ..wait this is b4 "DAMEN" project which gonna 2 be launched by end of this month, heard they r calling 4 RM550 to RM600 per sq feet , if that happened, I can assure u ..casa USJ can easily sell @ RM400K liaooo.

Talk about Cova Square , lauching price RM280K , now selling Rm480K or rental 2,600 per month , see ? Property appreciation oso great !


K..come back 2 ARC cyberjaya , yes ..they r selling abit high as compared 2 cova n casa usj, but I think it is fair cos most of d property in klang valley has gone up 20 to 30 % since last year , hence u cant expect something like cova n casa anymore ^_-

As I mentioned in my posting , if property mkt goes against u , u still hv high rental 2 back u up, even 6.5% is good enuf 2 beat FD rate liaoo...bukan ^_-

Dont 4get, ppl r paying 4 yr installment, after 20 to 30 years, this property belongs 2 u liaooo , n I believe after 10 years , u cant buy any condo with price less than RM500K liaooo... not agree ?

2 be very honest , without d guaranteed rental returns by d developer , I will not put my money on it, I rather choose area like PJ n Damansara 4 some quick bucks , but bear in mind , no way u can get RM350 per sg feet condo in area like PJ /KL. hence... dont be too demanding , play safe is my first priority ^_-

Of coz different ppl different appetite , if u r brave enuf , soho /studio type in area near KLCC is also a high /fast returns property investment! but bear in mind , 600 sqft studio is now selling @ min 750K , expensive ? well bro...not really, it depends on d location , if u got d guts n bullets , u still can make big bucks from it ^_-

Different area different price , different ppl different appetite ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment